The collection of parts of the inscriptions on the Santa Maria dellAnima church and the buildings belonging to it, formerly a hospital for pilgrims and nowadays a theological seminary, are for the time being exclusively available in digital form. It contains a commented edition of 120 inscriptions from the Middle Ages and the Early Modern Period up until 1559. An attachment includes 15 additional inscriptions which are originally definitely not from Anima but were put upon the walls of the courtyard in the seminary in the mid-1870s. The catalog available contains all inscriptions that are still preserved in their original form as well those that have been recorded via transcripts, as long as they could be located at the church or in the archives and libraries.